Wednesday, November 2, 2022
12:15 p.m. to 2:20 p.m.
See here for more details and to register to attend.
The panel will discuss the most important bankruptcy decisions in the last year, from the bankruptcy courts up through the United States Supreme Court. Emphasis will be on cases that move, change, develop, or significantly affect existing law. The panelists will cover a multitude of circuit splits that should make their way to the Supreme Court in the next several years. The panel will also analyze emerging areas of controversy in bankruptcy law, involving issues of significance in consumer law and with respect to corporate reorganization.
This event is co-sponsored by the American College of Bankruptcy Third Circuit Fellows, Rutgers Institute for Professional Education, and Rutgers Center for Corporate Law and Governance.
- Hon. Jeffery A. Deller, United States Bankruptcy Court Judge, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Hon. Rosemary Gambardella, United States Bankruptcy Court Judge, District of New Jersey
- Hon. Michael B. Kaplan, Chief United States Bankruptcy Court Judge, District of New Jersey
- Hon. Brendan Linehan Shannon, United States Bankruptcy Court Judge, District of Delaware
- Chrystin Ondersma, Professor of Law and Judge Morris Stern Scholar, Rutgers Law School
- Bill Rochelle, Editor-at-Large, American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)