This session is part of Legalweek. Register to attend the conference here.
As various stakeholders push for greater transparency and demand that companies pay attention to ESG, companies, in turn, are looking to understand how ESG applies to their unique situations and how best to comply and manage it. As GC, you play a unique role as a gatekeeper of good corporate practices and ethical considerations. This session will:
- Highlight how GC’s can lead the introduction and implementation of ESG practices and policies
- Examine corporate risk and the ethical considerations of introducing ESG policies
- Identify specific goals and KPIs as a way to measure ESG efforts
- Tara Giunta- Partner, Paul Hastings
- Rachael Dugan- Chief Legal Officer, SiriusPoint Ltd.
Sarah Dadush- Professor of Law, Business Human Rights Program, Rutgers Law School
Sean Callagy- Principal at Callagy Law & Co – Founder, Unblinded
Nicola Bonucci- Partner, Paul Hastings